1. Още не се е родил човекът, който ще ми казва какво да правя! (The person who'll tell me waht to do, still ain't born!)
2. Падаш, ставаш, изтупваш си коленете и продължаваш. Това е животът! (You fall, get up, beat the dust out of your knees ang go on. That's life!)
(Latin Proverbs)
3. Feci, quod potui, faciant meliora potentes! (I've done what I could; let those who can do better.)
4. Certavi et vici. (I have fought and conquered.)
5. Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare yourself for war.)
6. Ars gratia artis. (Art for art's sake.)
7. Amantes amentes. (Those in love are crazy.)
8. Carpe diem.
9. Etiam capillus unus habem umbram suam. (Every hair has it's own shadow.)
10. Homo sum, humani nil a me aliendo puto. (I am a man, I consider nothing that is human alien to me.)
11. Nil novi sub sole. (Nothing new under the sun.)
2. Падаш, ставаш, изтупваш си коленете и продължаваш. Това е животът! (You fall, get up, beat the dust out of your knees ang go on. That's life!)
(Latin Proverbs)
3. Feci, quod potui, faciant meliora potentes! (I've done what I could; let those who can do better.)
4. Certavi et vici. (I have fought and conquered.)
5. Si vis pacem, para bellum. (If you want peace, prepare yourself for war.)
6. Ars gratia artis. (Art for art's sake.)
7. Amantes amentes. (Those in love are crazy.)
8. Carpe diem.
9. Etiam capillus unus habem umbram suam. (Every hair has it's own shadow.)
10. Homo sum, humani nil a me aliendo puto. (I am a man, I consider nothing that is human alien to me.)
11. Nil novi sub sole. (Nothing new under the sun.)
Няма коментари:
Публикуване на коментар