събота, 14 януари 2012 г.

Entry #5

50. There's a difference between Friends & Best Friends:
If you're upset. a friend comes and hugs you.
A best friend comes with a gun and says: "Alright, who am I shooting?"

51. Distance never separate any relation... Time never build any relation... If feelings are true from the heart, then friends are always Friends Forever.

52. Decisions are the hardest move to make. Especially when it's a choice between where you should be and where you want to be.

53. My message to you: "If you like me, raise your hands. If you don't like me, raise your standarts!"

54. You can't make the same mistake twice. The second time you make it, it's no longer a mistake, it's a choice.

55. Not being lazy. On energy saver mode.

56. My house isn't messy. It's custom designed by a 2-year old.

57. I'm not special... I'm a limited edition!

58. I certainly do not regret my experiences because without them I could not imagine who or where I would be today.

59. The biggest mistake is to think that it is too late to start something...and not doing anything at all.

60. Cry for a while then face tomorrow with a smile. 

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар